Just trying to find my way

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Simplicity

How much do we as humans complicate every aspect of our lives? It seems like everything needs to be exactly to our liking or we our not happy with it. Take coffee for example, why do we all need a iced soy vanilla latte with sugar free vanilla and easy ice? Why do we feel the need to have many different types of friends, or acquaintances to make us feel loved? Instead of simply just have fewer closer friends that we maintain strong relationships with. Do not get me wrong I am not saying we need to boring but our God is a simple God, with simply expectations. Creating this blog is probably not going to simplify my life anymore, it might make it more chaotic. We are so used to living in chaos, that it seems irrational for us to slow down and just simply look around and see where we are. We are very blessed, I am blessed, you are blessed, even if sometimes our life is to complicated and fuzzy for us to see all of our blessings.
I am Hailey I have many flaws, but I am so blessed. This is my journey through my college years, I have no idea about anything. I do not know where I am going, when, or how. If you have a good map please email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment